Grilled salmon with asparagus is a healthy and delicious dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or as a part of a meal. Here is a recipe to make it:
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Grill asparagus for about 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender and lightly charred.
- Drizzle salmon filets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Grill salmon filets, skin-side down, for about 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through and the flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon filets with grilled asparagus and lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your grilled salmon with asparagus!