- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Tzatziki sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken breasts with olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool, and then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion.
- Add the chopped chicken to the bowl and mix well.
- Divide the chicken and quinoa mixture evenly among bowls.
- Top each bowl with crumbled feta cheese and a dollop of tzatziki sauce.
- Serve the Greek Chicken Bowl immediately. Enjoy!