- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from burning on the grill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, and onion to the bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as tzatziki or hummus.