- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through about 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli florets and saute for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- Add heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and black pepper to the skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Add cooked fettuccine and cooked chicken to the skillet. Toss everything together until well coated with the sauce.
- Serve Chicken Broccoli Alfredo hot, garnished with fresh parsley. Enjoy!